When we heard about this we wanted to win it ourselves! But that wouldn’t be right so here’s a little bit of copying and pasting of the deets! Get on it! You could win your bad self 200 tees, the perfect helping hand for starting your own clothing line! Simply read on and follow the instructions for entering! GOOD LUCK!
Fan by name, fan by nature…
Here at Fanshirt we truly love tees, not just the blanks we make, but the designs our customers print on them.
To acknowledge and promote the great work that UK independent clothing brands do, Fanshirt wants to give something back to help encourage the growth of the scene.
Fanshirt will be giving away a complete size breakdown (S – XL) in 50 pc cartons across one style (Teddy) and colour of t-shirt, totaling to a grand sum of 200 t-shirts. Which is more than enough to kick start your very own clothing line and put out your 1st collection, or just use it to simply help replenish your stock levels so you can continue to satisfy current demand for your brand and supply great designs on a high quality garment to your customers.
–FIRST PRIZE –
For the t-shirt design with the most Facebook Likes & Shares
200 White Teddy T-shirts for you to print your design on.
Get featured on our blog with interview
– RUNNER UP PRIZE –
For the t-shirt design that we like the most.
A pack of 10 White Teddy t-shirts to print your design on.
Get featured on our blog.
– HOW TO ENTER –
1 – Send us the following to email@example.com (Subject: Design Comp: ‘company name’)
- Your t-shirt design
- Company name
- Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram details
2 – Your design shall be uploaded to our facebook page, where your fans can go and Like or share it.
3 – The entry with most Likes & shares on facebook shall receive the Grand Prize
4 – The entry that we like the best will receive our Runner Up Prize
5 – Contest winners will be announced on the 20th September, or when the Fanshirt Facebook page reaches 1,000 likes. Whichever comes first.
- This contest is open to residents and companies of the United Kingdom.
- One design per brand/designer/person.
- Judges decision are final.
By entering this contest you hereby agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants hold copyright of the design they have submitted and this should be an original design.
- You grant Fanshirt the authority to display, print the design in digital and printed material for marketing purposes.
- Fanshirt or any company working for, or in unison with Fanshirt, may use your design in their promotional material (inc digital and printed media) but only in circumstances for the promotion the contest.
- Fanshirt maintain the right to make any necessary alterations to the design to make it suitable for their digital or printed promotional material.