• So who are you?
My dads a reggae star my brother Tommy is a machine gun
• Where are you from?
I’m a Fenboy at heart
• What do you do?
Make a magazine called LAW, it’s my pride and joy.
• Describe a day in your life.
Putting out fires all over the shop and lighting new ones
• Favourite footwear?
• Favourite item of clothing?
My APC Mac
• Whats in your pockets/bag?
My cutters choice, blue rizla and blue oysters
• Last item you purchased?
Box fresh Reebok Classics & a new pair of Nudie’s from Dogfish for the Issue 3 launch. Can’t beat a fresh pair of Nudie’s
• Biggest fashion faux-par?
Each to their own
• Last time you got caught doing something wrong?
I’m a good boy
• 3 things you can’t live with out?
Family, friends & LAW
• 1 thing to do before you die?
Go to a hot country, see what white sand and clear water looks like.
• One secret about your city?
London is the place to be. There’s a foot tunnel between Greenwich & The Isle of Dogs where you can walk under the Thames, that’s pretty cool.
• Biggest Regret?
• Suggest something for our followers to check out!
LAW Issue 3 & our new garage night with Losian Records called ‘Joyride’
To all the believers & day dreamers
• Anything you want to say to us before you leave?
Thank’s John for your time!
To pick up your very own issue of LAW click here.